Simplify Your Talent Search with IT Staffing
Pete Kingett • Director of Sales, eXcell
Compucom IT Staffing Solutions: Helping you get the job done
Companies are complex. Large organizations must rely on the collective knowledge of their employees. Technology, while it can streamline and simplify many things, also adds to this complexity.
Having IT specialists who can work on various projects, develop software applications, support existing systems, manage networks, and provide technical support is what organizations are looking for when they are partnering with IT staffing to find the right resources for their projects.
The Benefits of IT Staffing
The number of companies looking for qualified IT professionals is projected to increase. According to Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) latest US Staffing Industry Forecast: April 2023 Update, there is a projected 5% growth in IT staffing in 2023, followed by 7% growth in 2024.
To ensure your IT needs are met properly today, and in the future, you need to partner with an experienced technical staffing company that understands your needs and your industry so you can get the best talent available.
When it comes to meeting your growth, performance, and corporate goals, what you get from a good IT Staffing partner can make a significant difference. The benefits include:
- Expertise and Skill Set - Gaining access to a pool of experienced and specialized IT professionals
- Cost-Effectiveness – Lowering the cost of in-house full-time IT professional recruitment and training
- Faster Time to Hire – Access to well-established recruitment processes and pipelines of candidates greatly reduces your time to hire and onboard
- Focus on Core Competencies – Increased internal focus on your key business objectives and primary functions
- Mitigating Risks – A replacement guarantee if someone doesn’t meet the expectations or leaves the job before the goal has been met
- Access to Diverse Talent – Leveraging a diverse talent pool with a pipeline of candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and cultural perspectives
- Flexibility and Scalability – The ability to scale your workforce based on your project requirements without the burden of long-term commitments
Compucom's IT Staffing Model
Our IT staffing division has the experience, tools, processes, and resources to provide world-class solutions for all your staffing needs. With years of experience partnering with companies from all over the United States, we have consistently driven results, enabling our customers to increase productivity, improve end-user satisfaction, and reduce overall costs using our contract resources.
How do we do it? We have a team of seasoned recruiters averaging over eight years with our team. They maintain pipelines of candidates in all IT disciplines across the US. To date, we have placed over 35k+ candidates, fostering flexibility for our customers.
Our staffing options include:
- Payroll services
- Statement of work (SOW)
- Project work
- Direct hire (we can also place management and executive-level positions)
This flexible IT Staffing model gives you instant access to qualified talent that's ready to work. We have built an extensive, evolving IT talent pool using our customized recruiting software. Our recruiters use this platform to actively and passively collect and narrow down applicants to your specifications.
This system also tracks current and past resource performance and retains the strongest IT candidates for your future contract opportunities. This robust redeployment program is designed to place our best resources in new engagements, so no matter the demand or the industry, we will find the right professionals for the job.
Of course, we handle all the time-consuming and expensive onboarding activities, such as background checks and drug screening, as well as scheduling interviews with hiring managers, processing payroll, managing benefits, and employee relations so you don't have to.
Our turnkey solution to staffing fits snugly into your existing workflow and allows you to stay focused on your mission-critical tasks. Plus, the availability of our resource pool enables our account teams to address any fluctuations in your organization's resource or project needs.
IT staffing enables organizations to access specialized IT talent quickly and cost-effectively while providing the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing business needs.
Leave the recruitment of IT professionals to our experts in the field so you can focus on your core competencies - Compucom's IT Staffing solutions are here for you.